Adams Reserve Cheddar & Fish Tacos
Published on April 2, 2019 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- 12 ea Crispy fish fillets (we love a beer-battered halibut but most oven-ready breaded fish will work)
- 12 ea Small flour or corn tortilla, warmed
- 1 ea Adams Reserve Super Quick Guacamole
- 2 C Cabbage, shredded very fine
- ¼ C Red onion, julienne
- ½ C Cilantro, coarse chopped
- ¼ C Radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbs Fresh lime juice
- ⅓ C Sour cream
- ½ C Adams Reserve Cheddar, shredded
- ¼ C Salsa of choice
- Prepare the fish, per the instructions.
- While the fish is cooking, toss together the cabbage, onion, cilantro, radishes, cilantro, lime juice and salt and set aside.
- Stir about 1 tablespoon of water into the sour cream to thin it out a little.
- Once the fish is done, assemble the tacos. Lay out the warm tortillas, spread on a layer of the cheddar guacamole, next the fish and top with the slaw and salsa. Drizzle on the thinned sour cream, sprinkle on the cheddar and serve immediately.
- Servings : 12 Tacos
- Course : Entrees
- Recipe Type : Mexican Recipes, Seafood
No comments yet.