Super Quick Cheddar Guacamole
Published on May 9, 2017 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- 2 Cups
- 2 ea Avocados, peeled & pitted
- ½ C Salsa, your favorite fresh/refrigerated brand
- 1 ea Lime, juiced
- 2 T Cilantro
- ½ C Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- ½ t Kosher Salt
- In a mixing bowl, smash the avocados with a potato masher or large fork and season with the salt. Stir in the remaining ingredients and refrigerate for about an hour. Serve chilled.
- Course : Appetizers, Snacks
- Recipe Type : Dips, Football, Fruit, Mexican Recipes, Vegetarian/Vegetable
No comments yet.