Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
- Prep Time
- 4 ea Mini Ciabatta Loaves, sliced ¾ way through
- 1 lb. London Broil/Flank or Skirt Steak
- 2 ea Large Red Peppers, sliced
- 3 ea Small Sweet Onion, sliced
- 1½ T Kosher Salt
- ¼ T Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- ¾ C Your Favorite Balsamic Dressing
- 7 oz Adams Reserve Cheddar, shredded Or ½ C of the Adams Reserve Queso Fundido
- ¼ C Mayonnaise
- Cut peppers and onions. Place in a bowl with the meat and marinate in the balsamic dressing for a few hours or overnight. Preheat the grill. Season the peppers, onions & meat with the kosher salt and pepper. Place meat on the grill first and cook to desired doneness. Take from the grill and tent with foil.
- While the meat is resting, grill your peppers and onions & put your ciabatta on the grill (open side down) to toast.
- To assemble: 1. Spread rolls with the mayonnaise. 2. Thinly slice meat and place in toasted buns. 3. Top with peppers, onions and either shredded Adams Reserve Cheddar or Queso Fundido.
- Servings : 4
- Course : Entrees