Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
Published on May 1, 2017 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- 4 ea Mini Ciabatta Loaves, sliced ¾ way through
- 1 lb. London Broil/Flank or Skirt Steak
- 2 ea Large Red Peppers, sliced
- 3 ea Small Sweet Onion, sliced
- 1½ T Kosher Salt
- ¼ T Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- ¾ C Your Favorite Balsamic Dressing
- 7 oz Adams Reserve Cheddar, shredded Or ½ C of the Adams Reserve Queso Fundido
- ¼ C Mayonnaise
- Cut peppers and onions. Place in a bowl with the meat and marinate in the balsamic dressing for a few hours or overnight. Preheat the grill. Season the peppers, onions & meat with the kosher salt and pepper. Place meat on the grill first and cook to desired doneness. Take from the grill and tent with foil.
- While the meat is resting, grill your peppers and onions & put your ciabatta on the grill (open side down) to toast.
- To assemble: 1. Spread rolls with the mayonnaise. 2. Thinly slice meat and place in toasted buns. 3. Top with peppers, onions and either shredded Adams Reserve Cheddar or Queso Fundido.
No comments yet.