Double Cheddar, Double Burger with Special Sauce
- 4 Burgers
- For the Sauce:
- 1/3C Mayonnaise
- 1T Ketchup
- 1T Yellow Mustard
- 1/8t Garlic Powder
- ¼t Paprika
- ¼C Dill Pickle, very finely chopped
- ½t Hot Sauce
- ¼t Kosher Salt
- Whisk all ingredients together and set aside.
- For the Burgers
- 4ea Eggs Buns
- 2# 80/20 Ground Beef Chuck
- 8ea Adams Reserve Cheddar Slices
- ½T Vegetable Oil(if pan searing)
- 4ea Green Leaf Lettuce Leaves
- 4ea Large Slices of Tomato
- 6T Crisp Fried Onions
- Kosher Salt & Black Pepper
- 2T Special Sauce
- Season the tomatoes with a little salt and set aside. Heat your grill as hot as it will go or put a large cast iron skillet on medium heat.
- Divide the ground meat into 8 equal balls. Flatten the balls into ¼” thick disk and season with the salt and pepper. Place the burgers on the grill or in the skillet with the vegetable oil. Cook on both sides for about 2 minutes each side. Flip the burgers over and place a slice of cheddar on each burger and immediately transfer to the bun. Top with the seasoned tomatoes and lettuce, the special sauce, fried onions and the top bun. Serve immediately.