Double Cheddar, Double Burger with Special Sauce
- 4 Burgers
- For the Sauce:
- 1/3 C Mayonnaise
- 1 T Ketchup
- 1 T Yellow Mustard
- 1/8 t Garlic Powder
- ¼ t Paprika
- ¼ C Dill Pickle, very finely chopped
- ½ t Hot Sauce
- ¼ t Kosher Salt
- Whisk all ingredients together and set aside.
- For the Burgers
- 4 ea Eggs Buns
- 2 # 80/20 Ground Beef Chuck
- 8 ea Adams Reserve Cheddar Slices
- ½ T Vegetable Oil(if pan searing)
- 4 ea Green Leaf Lettuce Leaves
- 4 ea Large Slices of Tomato
- 6 T Crisp Fried Onions
- Kosher Salt & Black Pepper
- 2 T Special Sauce
- Season the tomatoes with a little salt and set aside. Heat your grill as hot as it will go or put a large cast iron skillet on medium heat.
- Divide the ground meat into 8 equal balls. Flatten the balls into ¼” thick disk and season with the salt and pepper. Place the burgers on the grill or in the skillet with the vegetable oil. Cook on both sides for about 2 minutes each side. Flip the burgers over and place a slice of cheddar on each burger and immediately transfer to the bun. Top with the seasoned tomatoes and lettuce, the special sauce, fried onions and the top bun. Serve immediately.