Double Cheddar, Double Burger with Special Sauce
Published on May 17, 2017 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- 4 Burgers
- For the Sauce:
- 1/3 C Mayonnaise
- 1 T Ketchup
- 1 T Yellow Mustard
- 1/8 t Garlic Powder
- ¼ t Paprika
- ¼ C Dill Pickle, very finely chopped
- ½ t Hot Sauce
- ¼ t Kosher Salt
- Whisk all ingredients together and set aside.
- For the Burgers
- 4 ea Eggs Buns
- 2 # 80/20 Ground Beef Chuck
- 8 ea Adams Reserve Cheddar Slices
- ½ T Vegetable Oil(if pan searing)
- 4 ea Green Leaf Lettuce Leaves
- 4 ea Large Slices of Tomato
- 6 T Crisp Fried Onions
- Kosher Salt & Black Pepper
- 2 T Special Sauce
- Season the tomatoes with a little salt and set aside. Heat your grill as hot as it will go or put a large cast iron skillet on medium heat.
- Divide the ground meat into 8 equal balls. Flatten the balls into ¼” thick disk and season with the salt and pepper. Place the burgers on the grill or in the skillet with the vegetable oil. Cook on both sides for about 2 minutes each side. Flip the burgers over and place a slice of cheddar on each burger and immediately transfer to the bun. Top with the seasoned tomatoes and lettuce, the special sauce, fried onions and the top bun. Serve immediately.
No comments yet.