Avocado, Roasted Pepper and Cheddar Salad
- 2ea Avocado
- 3ea Red Peppers, roasted and peeled
- 2C Arugula
- ¼C Lime Juice, fresh-squeezed
- ¼C Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1t Kosher Salt
- ¼t Ground Cumin
- 1C Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- ¼C Cilantro, chopped
- Peel the avocados and cut them into wedges. Cut the peppers into long strips, mix in a bowl with the avocados and season with the salt, lime, oil, cumin and cilantro, let sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add in the arugula and the cheese, toss and serve immediately.