Avocado, Roasted Pepper and Cheddar Salad
- 2 ea Avocado
- 3 ea Red Peppers, roasted and peeled
- 2 C Arugula
- ¼ C Lime Juice, fresh-squeezed
- ¼ C Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 t Kosher Salt
- ¼ t Ground Cumin
- 1 C Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- ¼ C Cilantro, chopped
- Peel the avocados and cut them into wedges. Cut the peppers into long strips, mix in a bowl with the avocados and season with the salt, lime, oil, cumin and cilantro, let sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add in the arugula and the cheese, toss and serve immediately.