Wild Rice with Apples and Cheddar
- Prep Time
- 2 C Wild Rice, cooked
- 4 each Firm Apples, cored and cut into 12 pcs. each
- 4 T Butter
- ½ C Shallots, sliced
- 1 T Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 2 C Baby Spinach
- 1 C Adams Reserve Cheddar, crumbled
- ¼ C White Wine
- 1 T Kosher Salt
- ¼ T Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- In a large saute pan over medium-high heat melt the butter and add the apples cut side down in a single layer. Turn the apples after they brown. Once browned on both sides, add the shallots and sauté until tender.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the cheddar and combine. Once you are ready to serve, add in the cheddar and serve warm.