White Chicken Chili with Cheddar
- 5-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, raw
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 small can green chiles
- 1 small can chopped jalepeños (seeds removed)
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 T dried cilantro
- Dash Franks Sauce, Buffalo flavor
- 1 can white shoepeg corn
- 1 can cannellini bean
- 1 can great northern beans
- 1 can (any type) white bean, pureed w/ some chicken stock
- 2 T Lime juice
- 1/4 cup arrowroot, corn starch or masa flour
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup half & half
- 1 cup Adams Reserve Cheddar, shredded
- Cook first 11 ingredients in slow cooker for 6-8 hours on low. Remove chicken and shred; return to pot. Add next 4 ingredients.
- Combine arrowroot with some chicken broth and mix thoroughly. Add to chili and cook another 1/2 hour to thicken.
- Add lime juice and stir. Add Half & Half and 1/3 cup Adams Reserve. Stir to combine then serve.
- Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro, avocado slices, tortilla chips and the remaining shredded Adams Reserve Cheddar!