Warm Cheddar, Date & Pecan Dip
- 1 8oz Tub, Whipped Cream Cheese
- 2T Honey
- 1C Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- ½ C Dates, pitted and chopped
- ½ C Pecans, toasted and salted
- ½ tsp Fresh Thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix half of the honey with the cream cheese. Spread the cream cheese into the bottom of a oven proof serving dish. Toss together the cheddar, dates and pecan, and spread on top of the cream cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the cheeses are melted. Remove from the oven, drizzle with the remaining honey and herbs and serve while still warm.