Warm Cheddar, Date & Pecan Dip
Published on February 17, 2021 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- 1 8oz Tub, Whipped Cream Cheese
- 2T Honey
- 1C Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- ½ C Dates, pitted and chopped
- ½ C Pecans, toasted and salted
- ½ tsp Fresh Thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix half of the honey with the cream cheese. Spread the cream cheese into the bottom of a oven proof serving dish. Toss together the cheddar, dates and pecan, and spread on top of the cream cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the cheeses are melted. Remove from the oven, drizzle with the remaining honey and herbs and serve while still warm.
- Servings : Serves 4-6 People
- Course : Appetizers, Snacks
- Recipe Type : Dips, Featured, Fruit, Holiday, Nuts, Vegetarian/Vegetable
No comments yet.