Waffled Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Published on April 9, 2019 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- 2 Sandwiches
- 1 T Salted butter, very soft
- 4 ea Bread slices, any rustic bread will work (we like sourdough)
- 6 oz Adams Reserve Cheddar, shredded or sliced
- 2 t Honey, optional
- Heat a waffle iron. Butter all four slices of bread with softened butter, layer on half of the cheese to two of the slices, drizzle with half of the honey (optional) and top with the second bread slice, butter side up. Place on the preheated waffle iron and close the top, giving it just a little press. Let the sandwich cook for about two minutes, until golden brown and crisp on the edges. Slice in half and serve while still hot and crisp.
- Course : Entrees
- Recipe Type : Brunch, Comfort Food, Lunch, Sandwich
No comments yet.