Versatile Adams Reserve Cheddar Dip
Published on May 2, 2017 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- A great cheddary base for making a multitude of fun flavorful dips.
- 1 T Kosher Salt
- ¼ T Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 T Dijon
- 1 T Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 T Chives, Fresh, snipped
- 2 C Sour Cream
- 8 oz Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- 1 C Ingredient of choice, chopped: (Roasted Peppers, Peppadew Peppers, Marinated Mushrooms, Marinated Artichokes, Sundried Tomatoes, Marinated Olives, Roasted Onions, or Chopped Spinach.)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse for 30 seconds. We really love serving it with crunchy baguette slices. Chill and serve.
- Course : Appetizers
- Recipe Type : Dips, Football, Seafood, Vegetarian/Vegetable
No comments yet.