Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes with Cheddar & Apple
Published on August 14, 2018 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- 3 Sweet potatoes, large
- 1 C Apple sauce
- 1¼ C Adams Reserve Cheddar, shredded
- 1 t Kosher salt
- ¼ t Cinnamon
- 2 T Butter, melted
- 2 Egg yolk
- ½ t Mild hot sauce, your favorite
- 2 T Parsley, chopped
- Bake the sweet potatoes in a 350ºF oven for about 40 minutes or until just tender. Let cool to room temperature. Meanwhile, increase oven temperature to 400ºF. Once potatoes are room temperature, slice in half long ways and scoop out three-fourths of the flesh into a mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients, reserving the parsley and ¼ cup Adams Reserve Cheddar. Add the scooped-out flesh and whisk until the sweet potato is somewhat smooth. Place the sweet potato halves on a baking sheet and divide the filling amongst them. Top with the remaining cheddar and parsley and bake for about 30 minutes or until hot and browning on top. Makes 6 halves.
- Course : Side Dishes
- Recipe Type : Fall Recipes, Holiday, Potatoes, Vegetarian/Vegetable
No comments yet.