Tomato & Adams Reserve Cheddar Stuffed Grilled Lobster
Published on May 2, 2017 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- 4 servings
- 4 ea Lobsters, split & rinsed (approx. 1½ lb. ea)
- 1 ½ C Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 C Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- 1 C White Wine, such as Pinot Grigio
- 1 C Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 t Fresh Thyme, chopped
- 3 C Toasted Cubed Bread
- 1 t Dark Chili Powder
- ¼ C Shallots, sliced
- 2 T Butter, whole
- 2 T Melted Butter
- ½ t Kosher Salt
- 2 T Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 T Fresh Garlic, chopped
- ¼ t Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- In a sauté pan over medium-high heat, sauté the shallots, garlic and the chili powder with the whole butter until the shallots are soft. Remove from the heat and add in everything else except the cheese and lobster; toss to combine. Let the stuffing sit and absorb for about 10 minutes, then mix in the cheese.
- Crack the claws and knuckles of the lobsters with a heavy spoon. Distribute the stuffing between the lobster cavities.
- Brush the meat of the tails with the melted butter and place the lobsters on the grill, stuffing side up. Close the lid and let the lobsters cook for about 7 to 9 minutes or until the meat is firm and white.
No comments yet.