Sweet & Spicy ARC Sweet Potato Fries
Published on August 13, 2018 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- 1 bag Your Favorite Brand of Sweet Potato Fries
- ½ C Candied Pecans, coarse chopped
- 1 C Adams Reserve Cheddar, shredded
- 2 Tbs Maple Syrup
- ¼ tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tbs Sriracha Sauce
- ¼ tsp Kosher Salt
- Bake the sweet potatoes per the instructions. While the fries are cooking, whisk together the syrup, black pepper, sriracha and salt.
- Once finished, transfer to an oven proof serving platter but keep the oven on. Pile the fries up in the middle and top with the pecans, followed by the Adams Reserve Cheddar. Place back in the oven for about six minutes or until the cheddar is fully melted. Remove from the oven and drizzle on the syrup mixture. Serve immediately.
- Servings : 4 to 6 People
- Course : Side Dishes
- Recipe Type : Football, Picnics, Potatoes, Spicy, Vegetarian/Vegetable
No comments yet.