Super Easy Creamy Cheddar Sauce
- 1 1/2 Cups
- 1/2 C Whole Milk
- 2 C Adams Reserve Cheddar, shredded
- 3/4 tsp Sodium Citrate (can be found on Amazon)
- If Making Queso
- 1/2 tsp Chile Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- Combine everything in a microwave proof bowl, and stir. Microwave for 60 seconds on high. Remove and stir; microwave another 45-90 seconds to get the desired temperature of about 150°-160°F.
- Blend until smooth and creamy using a stand blender or a stick blender.
- Serve warm as dipping (quest) sauce or fold into cooked elbow macaroni for outstanding mac & cheese. Refrigerate the leftovers for up to one week and reheat in the microwave on medium for about 45-60 seconds.