Sunrise Breakfast Cups
- 4 egg cups
- 4 ea Whole Large Eggs
- 1 C Adams Reserve Cheddar, shredded
- 2 T Cream
- 20 ea Spinach Leaves, wilted
- ½ C Sausage, browned & chopped
- ½ C Tomato, chopped
- 3 oz Ham, chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375º. Spray 4 oven-safe cups with vegetable oil coating. Place your favorite ingredients into each cup, but save the cheese for last. Experiment with different combinations like spinach and sausage in one cup and tomatoes and ham in another. Use your imagination and try even more than we have listed like mushrooms, onions and peppers! Next, crack one egg into each cup - watch for shells! Add 1/2 T of cream to each cup and top with Adams Reserve Cheddar, salt and pepper.
- Place cups on a cookie sheet and bake for 12-16 minutes or until the egg white is set. Let cool for 5 minutes and serve! Watch out - these cups are HOT!