Spinach & Cheddar Quiche
- 9" Quiche
- 1ea 9” Pie Shell, pre-baked
- 3 ea Eggs
- 2 C Whole Milk or ½ & ½
- 1 t Kosher Salt
- ¼ t Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 3 C Spinach
- 2 T Butter
- ¼ C Sweet Onion, small diced
- ½ C Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- Heat the oven to 350F.
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, sauté the onions in the butter until translucent. Add the spinach and season with half of the salt. Continue to sauté until the spinach is fully wilted, the transfer into a colander or strainer and discard the extra juices. Press as much liquid from the spinach as possible and then transfer to the pre-baked pie shell.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, dairy, pepper and remaining salt. Pour over the spinach and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the center of the quiche is puffed up and set. Let cool for about 30 minutes and serve while still warm.