Spicy Crab & Cheddar Dip
Published on May 17, 2017 | By Adams Reserve |1 Comments
- Prep Time
- 3 Cups
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 # Lump Crab Meat, checked for shells
- ½ C Your Favorite Ranch Dressing
- 1/3 C Hot Sauce, similar to Texas Pete or Franks Red Hot
- 1 C Adams Reserve Cheddar, shredded
- ¼ C Scallions, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Pick through the crab meat and be sure there are no shells, being careful not to break up the lumps. Place the meat in a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a stand mixer with a paddle or with a hand mixer, whip the cream cheese until it is light and fluffy. Lower the speed and mix in the cheddar, ranch and hot sauce. Once this is thoroughly combined, pour the cheese mixture over the crab meat and gently fold it together, careful not to break up the lumps of crab.
- Pour this mixture into an oven proof gratin dish and place in the oven for about 15 minutes or until it is bubbling around the edges. Top with the chopped scallions and serve warm with your favorite chips or croustade.
- Ready in : 25 Minutes
- Course : Appetizers
- Recipe Type : Dips, Football, Seafood, Spicy
One Response to Spicy Crab & Cheddar Dip
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
I made this today and it was easy, tasty, and quick. Everyone enjoyed it and we will definitely make it again.