Roasted Chicken Enchiladas
- 8 ea Corn tortillas
- 3 C Roasted chicken, shredded
- 4.5 oz Green chiles, diced
- 1 C Red salsa
- 10 oz Red enchilada sauce
- 1½ C Adams Reserve Cheddar, shredded
- 2 T Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Warm the olive oil in a skillet over low heat. Quickly dip each of the tortillas in the warm oil and drain on paper towels. In a mixing bowl, toss the chicken, chiles and salsa together. Then divide the chicken between the tortillas and roll each one, placing them seam side down in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Top them with the enchilada sauce, followed by the cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until warm and bubbly. Optional garnish with salsa, avocado, green onions. Serve warm with sour cream.