Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Creamy Cheddar
Published on January 13, 2023 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- 1# Brussels Sprouts, trimmed & cut in half
- 3 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 t Granulated Garlic
- ½ t Kosher Salt + ¼ tsp
- 1/8 t Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- ½ C Half & Half
- 1 ea White American Cheese Slices
- 1 C Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- Herbs for garnish, thyme, rosemary, parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the cleaned & cut brussels sprouts in a bowl, pour over oil and toss gently. Sprinkle with garlic, salt & pepper. Toss to coat, then spread out on a cookie tray cut face up.
- Roast for 20 minutes, flip then roast for a further 10 minutes until the outer leaves are deep golden brown and crispy.
- While the sprouts are roasting, prepare the creamy cheddar. Bring the half & half and ¼ teaspoon salt to a simmer and remove from the heat. Whisk in the American cheese until fully melted. Whisked in the grated cheddar until fully melted.
- Once, the sprouts are roasted, immediately transfer to warm serving dish, pour on the creamy cheddar and sprinkle with herbs. Serve warm.
- Servings : Serves 4-6 People
- Course : Side Dishes
- Recipe Type : Bacon, Casserole, Entertaining, Holiday
No comments yet.