Roast Beef Sliders with Cheddar, Horseradish
- 12 Sliders
- ¾ stick Butter, melted, plus additional for buttering baking dish
- 3 C Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- 1 - 12 pack Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1 #Rare Roast Beef, shaved
- 1T "Everything" Seasoning (we like Trader Joes)
- 1 C French-Fried Onions
- 2 T Prepared Horseradish
- Preheat the oven to 350º F. Brush a little of the melted butter in the bottom of a 13-by-9-inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, and Everything seasoning. Set aside and keep warm.
- In another mixing bowl, toss together the horseradish, fried onions & cheddar.
- Take the rolls out of the package but do not separate them. With a long knife, slice them in half like they are one big hamburger bun. Place the bottom portion of the rolls in the buttered baking dish.
- Place the shaved roast beef on the bottom half, then the cheddar-crispy onion-horseradish mixture on top of that. Place the top section of the rolls on the sandwich stack.
- Mix up the melted butter mixture again and then brush over the tops of the rolls until entirely coated, trying to get all of the seeds and such onto the rolls.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake, for about 20. Remove the foil and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes or until the bread is crispy & golden and the cheese is fully melted. Once done, remove from the dish and cut into individual sliders and serve while still warm.