Loaded Beef Nachos
Published on February 8, 2019 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- 6 C Tortilla chips
- 1 ½ C Taco meat
- 15 oz Black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1½ C Pico de Gallo, recipe below
- 7 oz Corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 ea Jalapeño, sliced paper thin
- 1 C Adams Reserve Cheddar, shredded
- 2 T Cilantro, fresh, chopped
- ¼ C Sour Cream
- Pico de gallo:
- 5 Roma tomatoes, diced
- ¼ Yellow onion, diced
- ¼ C Cilantro minced
- ½ Jalapeño, minced & seeded
- 2 T Lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 ea Garlic cloves, minced
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Prepare taco meat by browning ground beef and adding your favorite taco seasoning. Set aside. Spread the chips evenly out on a cookie sheet. Top with meat, beans, corn, Pico, jalapeños and the cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until everything is hot and the cheese is melted. Remove from oven.
- Garnish with sour cream, onions and cilantro. Serve immediately with fresh lime wedges.
- Course : Appetizers
- Recipe Type : Beef, Featured, Football, Mexican Recipes, Spicy
No comments yet.