Published on May 3, 2017 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- Base Ingredients:
- 3 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 C Adams Reserve Cheddar, shredded
- 1 T Ranch Seasoning Blend
- 1 T Taco Seasoning Blend
- 1 T Italian Seasoning Blend
- 3 ea 8" Flour Tortillas
- 6 oz Low-Sodium Turkey, Salami and Ham
- 1 ea Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 4 oz Green Chiles, diced
- 3 ea Green Onions, sliced
- 2 oz Black Olives, chopped
- 8 ea Baby Spinach Leaves
- Divide the cream cheese in thirds and mix each third with one T of the seasoning blend (or skip the dried seasoning and use fresh herbs!) Spread the cream cheese mixes onto the tortillas and sprinkle with Adams Reserve Cheddar.
- Choose your favorite toppings and lay down the center of each tortilla. We like turkey, green onions and ranch mix. Ham goes well with the chilies, olives and taco mix. Salami, peppers and spinach is delicious with the Italian herbs! Now tightly roll up your tortillas and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Remove plastic wrap and slice into 1" spirals. Enjoy!
- Course : Kids Recipes, Snacks
- Recipe Type : Bread, Pork, Poultry
No comments yet.