Ham & Adams Reserve Cheddar Crescent Rolls
Published on April 9, 2019 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- 8 Rolls
- 1 ea Crescent roll dough, 8 oz can
- 4 ea Adams Reserve Cheddar slices, cut in half, room temperature, Or 8 cracker cuts
- 8 ea Thin-sliced ham
- 2 T Brown mustard
- ½ C Sweet onions, diced fine
- 1 T Butter
- ¼ t Kosher salt
- Pinch Fresh-ground black pepper
- 1 ea Egg
- Preheat your oven to the recommended temperature for the crescent rolls, minus 25°. In a sauté pan over medium-high heat, sauté the onions, butter, salt and pepper until the onions are tender. Stir in the mustard and let cool.
- Remove crescent roll dough from package and lay out each roll. Spread the onion & mustard mixture on the wider end of the crescent roll. Top with a half slice of cheese and a slice of ham, folding as necessary to keep the cheese and ham from not stretching too far past the dough ends. Roll up each crescent and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Whisk the egg with one tablespoon of water to make an egg wash. Brush the rolls with a thin, even layer of egg wash.
- Bake per the crescent roll instructions, adding two extra minutes. Once fully cooked and golden brown, transfer to a serving plate and serve while still warm.
- Course : Snacks
- Recipe Type : Bread, Brunch, Comfort Food, Entertaining, Football, Holiday, Lunch, Pork, Sandwich
No comments yet.