- 2ea Zucchini, small
- 2ea Yellow Squash, small
- 1ea Eggplant, medium
- 2ea Bell Peppers, assorted colors
- 1 lbs. Tomatoes, ripe
- ½ oz Fresh Basil, rough chopped
- ¼ C Fresh Parsley, rough chopped
- ¼ C Other Herbs, oregano, thyme, chives, etc… (optional)
- ¼ C Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1½ t Kosher Salt
- ½ t Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- ½ C Herby Cheddar Oil, see recipe below
- ¾ C Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- Herby Cheddar Oil (Makes 1 ½ Cups)
- ½ oz Basil, leaves and stems
- ¼ C Parsley, leaves and stems
- 2 t Fresh Thyme, leaves only
- 1 ea Garlic Clove
- ⅛ t Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ t Kosher Salt
- ½ C Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ C Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- Preheat the grill to high. Slice the vegetables into ½” thick slices and lay out onto a cookie sheet. Drizzle with half of the herby oil and rub them together to coat thoroughly. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Grill the vegetables over high heat, flipping once you get good color. You want the veggies to have nice color and be tender, the tomatoes should be cooked and soft but not falling apart.
- Remove the cooked veggies and cut into 1” sized chunks. Toss with the herbs and the remaining herby cheddar oil. Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt. Transfer to a serving platter and top with the grated cheddar. Serve warm or room temperature.
- Combine everything except the cheddar in a blender and blend until almost smooth. Add in the cheddar and blend again until the cheese is like grated parmesan. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or freeze for up to a month.