Adams Reserve Grilled Chicken Salad
Published on May 1, 2017 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- 4 ea Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (about 6 oz)
- 1 C Adams Reserve Cheddar, Grated
- 1 ea Avocado, Sliced
- 2 ea Large Tomatoes, Quartered and Sliced
- 1 C Arugula, Mixed Greens or Spinach
- ½ C Pita Chips, Crushed
- 2 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 T Red Wine Vinegar
- ½ t Dried Oregano
- 2 t Kosher Salt
- ¼ t Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the grill to high. Wash, tenderize and season the chicken breasts with ½ of the salt and pepper. Optional - slice into tender strips and skewer before grilling.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients and let sit while you grill the chicken. Place the chicken on the hottest part of the grill and cook on each side four minutes or until fully cooked.
- Divide salad among four plates; top with grilled chicken.
No comments yet.