Grilled Chicken and Cheddar Linguine with Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Sauce
Published on April 24, 2017 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- 1.5 # Chicken Breast
- 1 T Salt
- 1 T Black Pepper
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 8 oz Adams Reserve Cheddar, shredded
- 6 oz Sun-dried Tomato Pesto
- 4 oz Baby Spinach
- 1 C Heavy Cream
- 3 T Fresh Basil, chopped
- 3 T Salt
- Preheat your grill. Lay chicken out on a platter and season evenly with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil. Grill chicken until done and set aside in a warm place.
- Fill a large pot with 6 quarts of water and 3 T salt and place it over high heat. In the meantime, combine cream and pesto in a sauce pot and gently simmer until the mixture is smooth. Set aside. Once water is boiling, add the pasta. Cook pasta at a boil for 10 minutes or until desired doneness, stirring frequently. Drain pasta and return to pot.
- Combine the cheese, spinach, basil and the sauce with noodles and stir until the spinach is wilted. Season to taste with black pepper and salt. Transfer to a serving platter. Slice the chicken breast and arrange over the pasta. Serve immediately.
No comments yet.