Easy Cheddar & Jam Tartlets
- 1 pack Baby Phyllo Tartlets, 15 per pack
- 1oz Cream Cheese
- 1 C Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- 1/8 t Kosher Salt
- 2 oz Jam or Preserves
- Preheat your oven to 375ºF.
- In a small mixing bowl, knead together the cream cheese, cheddar and salt into a thick “dough”.
- Make half tablespoon size balls of the cheddar mixture and with your thumb, press a divot in the middle of each ball of cheese. Place them into the tartlet shells with the divot up.
- Fill the little divots with about ½ teaspoon of jam and place on a cookie tray. Bake until the cheese is warm, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving tray and sprinkle with the herbs. Serve while still warm.