Creamy Eggs & Cheddar
Published on July 27, 2020 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- 4 ea Eggs
- 4 T Cream (or milk, Half & Half, or dairy substitute)
- ⅛ t Kosher Salt
- ⅓ C Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated.
- 1 T Butter
- Place a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat and add the butter. While the pan is warming and the butter melting, whisk the eggs, cream and salt very well. Whisk until the eggs are smooth with no lumps.
- Once the butter is melted, swirl it in the pan to coat the entire bottom, don’t let the butter brown. Increase the heat to medium-high and add the eggs. Using a rubber spatula, stir the eggs continuously, scraping the bottom and sides well.
- Once the eggs look like cottage cheese, add in the grated cheddar, stir to combine. Remove from the heat just before the eggs are done to your liking and and stir once more. Serve immediately while still warm.
No comments yet.