Chipotle Cheddar Hummus
Published on May 9, 2017 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- About 3 Cups
- ¼ c Lemon Juice
- ½ t Fresh Garlic, chopped
- ¼ c Tahini
- 1/8 t Ground Cumin
- 1 T Chipotle Peppers in Adobo, canned
- 2 ½ t Kosher Salt
- 2 c Chic Peas, cooked, drained & rinsed
- ¼ c Greek Yogurt
- ¼ c Water, more if needed
- 2 T EVOO
- ¾ c Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- Combine the lemon juice, garlic, tahini, cumin & chipotle peppers in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add in the chic peas, water and olive oil and blend until smooth. Add in the yogurt and blend to combine. Transfer to a mixing bowl and fold in the cheddar. Serve room temp.
- Course : Appetizers, Snacks
- Recipe Type : Bread, Dips, Football, Holiday, Picnics, Vegetarian/Vegetable
No comments yet.