Published on April 22, 2017 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- 1 ½ Boneless, skinless Chicken thighs
- 1 ea small Yellow Onion, peeled & Julienne
- 15 ea fresh Basil leaves, cut into thin ribbons
- 1 T fresh Oregano, chopped
- ¼ C Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 ½ T Kosher Salt
- ¼ T fresh ground Black Pepper
- 1 box “Oven Ready” Lasagna Sheets
- 2 ea petite diced Tomatoes, 14 oz cans
- 1 ea Egg
- 1 ea 16oz Cottage Cheese, large curd
- 12 ea Adams Reserve Cheddar, slices
- ½ C Bread Crumbs
- ¼ C fresh Parsley, chopped
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine the chicken, onion, basil, oregano, olive oil, salt & pepper, let set for 15 minutes to marinate. Over a medium – high preheated grill in a fish or vegetable grilling basket, grill the chicken and its marinade until the internal temperature registers 160°F. Let them cool until they are cool enough to handle and slice the chicken into ¼” wide strips. Combine the grilled marinade and the chicken with the tomatoes.
- In a medium size mixing bowl whisk the egg with the cottage cheese. In a 9”x13” casserole dish lay down a layer of the tomato “sauce”. Follow that with a layer of pasta sheets, then cottage cheese, then 6 slices of Adam’s Reserve Cheddar. Repeat the layers one more time finishing with the Adam’s Reserve Cheddar. Finally sprinkle the bread crumbs and parsley on top, cover with aluminum foil and bake in a 350°F for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes or until the bread crumbs are golden brown. Remove from the oven and let stand for about 15 minutes to set up, cut and serve.
- Course : Entrees
- Recipe Type : Casserole, Comfort Food, Pasta, Poultry
No comments yet.