Cheddar, Pear & Dried Cherry Salad
- Prep Time
- 4 ea Bartlett or Bosc Pears, ripe but not too soft
- 1 tbs. Honey
- 2 tbs. Red Wine Vinegar
- 4 tbs. EVOO
- ¼ C Fresh Basil, cut into thin ribbons
- 2 C Arugula
- 1 C Adams Reserve Cheddar, crumbled
- ¼ tsp. Kosher Salt
- Pinch Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Combine the honey, vinegar, olive oil, pears, dried cherries, salt & pepper in a mixing bowl and let set for about 15 minutes. Once ready to serve, add the remaining ingredients, toss and serve immediately.
- Pairs great with Pinot Grigio or Pinot Noir.