Buffalo Chicken Dip
Published on December 17, 2021 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 12oz bottle buffalo wing sauce
- 2T water
- 3Ts butter
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ C ranch dressing
- 2 C Adams Reserve Cheddar, shredded
- Place the chicken breasts in the Instant Pot, and pour hot sauce and water over chicken. Do not stir
- Arrange butter over chicken. Cover with lid, turn vent to Sealing position, and hit PRESSURE COOK for 12 minutes. Pot will take a few minutes to pressurize, then cook for 12 minutes. Do a quick release OR allow 10 minute natural release, and quick release after that.
- Remove chicken from pot and shred. Place back into pot and add cream cheese and ranch dressing. Combine mixture until well blended and creamy. If necessary close lid to melt the cream cheese. Fold in 3/4 cup of the Adams Reserve Cheddar.
- Pour chicken dip into an oven-safe casserole dish, top with remaining Adams Reserve, and bake at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes or until dip is bubbling. We don't even mind if you add some crumbled bleu cheese to the top - we like our friends!
- Servings : Serves 6 to 8 People
- Course : Appetizers, Snacks
- Recipe Type : Comfort Food, Dips, Entertaining, Football, Poultry
No comments yet.