Bacon & Cheddar Brunch Soufflé
- 4 servings
- 1 ea frozen puff pastry sheet or canned Crescent Roll Dough
- 2 C half & Half
- 4 ea eggs
- 1 T Kosher Salt
- 1 T fresh Parsley, chopped
- 4 ea slices of bacon, cooked & chopped
- 1 C Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated (or 4 slices)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Roll the dough out to a 12” x 12” square. Transfer the dough to a 9” pie pan or square casserole pan, let the dough overhang the rim by about 1/4”, trim any excess. Be careful not to put any holes in the dough.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour into the dough lined pan. Brush some of the egg mixture on the edges of the dough and place on a cookie sheet to help you transfer it in and out of the oven.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until the custard is set and the puff pastry is dark golden brown. Serve hot or at room temperature.