Adams Reserve Popovers
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 3 C Whole Milk
- 2 ½ C or 12.5 oz All Purpose Flour
- 1 T Kosher Salt
- 6 Eggs
- 1 T Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 C Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- Heat the oven to 400°F and place the popover pan in the oven to pre-heat. In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together until very frothy. Then add the flour, salt and parsley and whisk until smooth but still a touch lumpy.
- Remove the popover pans from the oven, spray with pan release and fill each cup about ½ of the way full. Sprinkle the cheese on top and put back into the oven. After about 10 minutes, rotate the pan and bake for an addition 10 minutes or so until the sides and bottom are browned. Remove the popovers from the pan and serve immediately.