Adams Reserve Mediterranean Flatbreads
Published on February 5, 2019 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- 1 C Adams Reserve Cheddar, shredded
- 4 Prepared flatbreads or Naan loaves
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 1 T Fresh Herbs, chopped (basil, sage, rosemary...)
- Various toppings from the Mediterranean bar: olives, peppadews, roasted tomatoes, marinated mushrooms, artichokes and peppers
- Brush the flatbread with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Top with cheese, vegetables and herbs. Bake at 450° for 10 to 14 minutes or until the center of the flatbread is bubbling and beginning to brown. Let rest for 1 or 2 minutes, cut and serve.
- Course : Entrees
- Recipe Type : Featured, Lunch, Pizza, Vegetarian/Vegetable
No comments yet.