Brussels Sprout “Pizza”
Published on May 3, 2017 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2 each 8 inch "pizzas"
- 2 ea 8" Flour Tortillas
- 2 t Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 ea Brussels Sprouts
- 2 ea Bacon Slices, crispy
- 2 ea Adams Reserve Cheddar Slices
- 1 t Fresh Thyme Leaves
- Pinch Kosher Salt
- Pinch Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Brush each side of the tortillas with the olive oil and place on a wire rack on a baking sheet. Crumble half of the cheese onto the tortillas.
- Peel all the leaves off of the sprouts and sprinkle the leaves evenly across the tortillas. Rough chop the bacon and sprinkle that onto the "pizzas". Crumble the remaining cheddar on to the "pizzas" and then season with the salt & pepper and the thyme leaves.
- Place the "pizzas" into a preheated 450°F oven and bake until crispy and the sprouts have begun to brown, about 10 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve while still warm.
- Course : Entrees
- Recipe Type : Lunch, Pizza, Vegetarian/Vegetable
No comments yet.