Spicy Bacon & Adams Reserve Cheddar Dip
- 2½ cups
- 8 oz Adams Reserve Cheddar, shredded
- 4 ea Green onions, sliced thin
- 1 C Sour cream
- ½ C Mayonnaise
- ½ t Hot sauce of choice
- 1½ t Dijon mustard
- 1 T Garlic, chopped
- ⅛ t Fresh-ground black pepper
- Pinch Crushed red pepper
- 8 oz Bacon, coarse chopped
- In a sauté pan over medium high heat, render the bacon until crispy. Once crispy, add in the garlic, onions, black pepper and crushed red pepper and sauté until the garlic is tender, about 1½ minutes. Immediately transfer to a metal colander or strainer over a mixing bowl. Let cool and drain.
- Once the bacon mixture is cooled to room temperature, combine it with the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Transfer to a serving dish and refrigerate for at least three hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled with crackers, veggies or chips.