Slow-Cooker Chicken and Cheddar White Chili
- 2 C Chicken Broth
- 1 1/2 # Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs, diced & rinsed
- 1 ea 15 oz Can Great Northern Beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 C Frozen Corn Kernels
- 1 C Onion, diced
- 1 ea Fresh Garlic Clove, chopped
- 1/2 T Kosher Salt
- 1 T Cumin, ground
- 1/4 T Cayenne Pepper
- 3 T Corn Meal
- 2 T Fresh Cilantro
- 1 ea Lime, juiced
- 12 oz Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- Combine the chicken, broth, onions, garlic, salt, cumin and cayenne pepper in the crock pot. Stir well, cover and let cook on high for about 1 hour.
- Add the beans, corn and cornmeal, stir to combine, and let cook for another hour. Add the lime and half the cheddar; stir well and transfer to a serving dish.
- Top with the cilantro and the remaining cheddar and serve while piping hot.