Herb Pull-Apart Bread
- Preheat your oven to 375°F
- 1 can large flakey Biscuit Dough
- 3 T Melted Butter
- 1 T Parsley
- 1 T Thyme, fresh, chopped
- 1 T Garlic, fresh, chopped
- ¼ T fresh ground Black Pepper
- ¼ T Kosher Salt
- 1 C Adams Reserve Cheddar Cheese, Grated
- Mix the butter, herbs, garlic, salt & pepper in a bowl.
- Open the biscuits and separate the individual biscuits in half so they are half as thick as normal.
- Dip both sides of each piece of biscuit in the butter herb mix and set aside.
- Spray a small bundt pan or cake pan with pan release.
- Layer the biscuit pieces in the bottom of the pan with the grated Adams Reserve Cheddar between each layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Turn the bread out onto a serving platter and serve while still warm.