Cheddar Double Roasted Potatoes
- 10 ea Medium Yukon Potatoes, washed & dried
- 2 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 T Salt
- 1/4 T Ground Black Pepper
- 1 C Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- Heat the oven to 350ºF. In a bowl, toss the potatoes with 1 T of the oil and 1 t of the salt. Transfer to a cookie sheet and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until just fork tender. Let the potatoes cool and then cut into quarters. Turn the oven up to 400ºF. Toss the potatoes with the remaining oil, salt and the pepper. Transfer to a 9 x 13 casserole dish and turn all of the potatoes cut side up. Sprinkle the Adams Reserve Cheddar cheese on top and roast for 20 to 25 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown. Serve immediately.