Cheddar & Bacon Egg Soufflé
- Prep Time
- 1 can Crescent Roll Dough
- 8 ea Adams Reserve Cheddar, slices
- 4 ea Whole Eggs
- 8 ea Bacon Slices, almost crisp
- ½ t Kosher Salt
- pinch Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- Whisk the eggs, salt and pepper together and set aside.
- Line four buttered soufflé dishes with the dough, be sure to cover the bottom of the dish and let the dough come up the sides. Place a slice of cheese in the bottom of each dish, then pour the eggs equally between the four dishes. Top with two slices of bacon and the rest of the cheese. Place on a cookie tray and bake for about 15 minutes or until the dough is browned and the eggs are just cooked through. Serve warm.