Published on August 14, 2018 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- 2 T Butter
- 1 T Fresh garlic, chopped fine
- 1 t Kosher salt
- ¼ t Fresh ground black pepper
- Pinch Nutmeg, grated
- 1 ½ C Heavy cream
- 4 oz Cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 C+2 T Adams Reserve Cheddar, shredded
- 2 ea Frozen spinach (box), thawed, drained & squeezed dry
- ¼ C Panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a sauce pan over medium-high heat, sauté garlic in butter. Once the garlic is tender, add in the salt, pepper, nutmeg and cream. Bring to a simmer. Add in the cream cheese and whisk to combine.
- Once mixture is at a simmer, add in one cup of Adams Reserve Cheddar and whisk to combine. Turn off heat. Stir in the spinach and pour into a 9x13 gratin dish. Mix the remaining 2T of cheddar and breadcrumbs together and spread over the gratin. Bake at 350ºF for about 15 minutes or until brown and bubbling. Serve very warm.
- Course : Side Dishes
- Recipe Type : Casserole, Comfort Food, Holiday, Vegetarian/Vegetable
No comments yet.