Smoked Turkey and Adams Reserve Cheddar Pasta Salad
Published on April 22, 2017 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- 1 # Smoked Turkey Breast, sliced thick then julienne
- 8 oz Roasted Red Peppers, julienne
- 1 # Gemeli Pasta (or your favorite pasta)
- 3 T Fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 C Italian Dressing
- 10 oz Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- 2 T Kosher Salt
- Fill a sauce pot with 3 quarts of hot water and add 2 T of salt. Bring to a boil and add pasta. Continue to boil while stirring until pasta is cooked through. Strain pasta in a colander and rinse with cold water until noodles are cool. Place in refrigerator until cold. Combine all ingredients except for the pasta in a large mixing bowl. Season to taste with black pepper and salt and stir well. Add pasta. Let stand for 2 hours prior to serving.
No comments yet.