Quick Roasted Pepper & Cheddar Soup
Published on May 1, 2017 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- 12 oz Roasted Peppers, rinsed
- 28 oz Fire-Roasted Tomatoes, diced
- 1 ea Fresh Garlic Clove
- ¼ t Ground Cumin
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- 8 oz Adams Reserve Cheddar
- ½ T Kosher Salt
- 1 T Sugar
- Combine everything in a blender except the cheddar. Blend on high for 2 minutes. Add the cheddar and blend another minute. Transfer to a sauce pan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Serve while still hot or chill and refrigerate or freeze for another day. Cilantro or chives make a great garnish.
- Servings : 4 to 6
- Course : Soups
- Recipe Type : Holiday, Lunch, Vegetarian/Vegetable
No comments yet.