Mini Twice-Baked Potatoes
Published on April 22, 2017 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- Makes 12 potatoes
- 12 ea Yukon Potatoes, golf-ball sized
- 2 T Cream Cheese
- 2 T Sour Cream
- 1 C Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated (or 4 Slices Adams Reserve Cheddar)
- 3/4 T Salt
- 1 T Olive Oil
- 1 T Fresh Chive
- Pinch Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a mixing bowl, toss the potatoes with the olive oil and 1/2 t of the salt. Bake on a cookie tray for about 30 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork. Remove from the oven and let cool. When cool enough to handle, cut the top 1/4 off of the potatoes and scoop out most of the insides into a mixing bowl. Set the potato shells aside. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix well. Fill the potatoes, mounded with the mixture. Refrigerate for up to 2 days or bake immediately. Bake the potatoes for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve while still hot.
- Course : Appetizers
- Recipe Type : Football, Potatoes, Vegetarian/Vegetable
No comments yet.