Adams Reserve Little Cheddar & Mushroom Tartlets
Published on May 1, 2017 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- 1 can Small Flaky Biscuits
- 2 C Assorted Mushrooms, cleaned & cut 1/2
- 2 T EVOO
- ¼ T Kosher Salt
- Pinch Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 2 ea Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 1 T Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 T Fresh Thyme, leaves only
- 1 C Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a floured surface, individually roll out the biscuits to about 1/8” thick and place them on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Randomly pierce the dough with a dinner fork to keep it from puffing too much. In a mixing bowl, mix together the cut mushrooms, EVOO, salt, pepper, parsley, thyme and garlic.
- To assemble the tartlets, top the dough with an even layer of Adams Reserve Cheddar followed by the seasoned mushrooms. Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes or until the dough is golden brown and the mushrooms have begun to brown as well.
- Course : Appetizers
- Recipe Type : Bread, Vegetarian/Vegetable
No comments yet.