Cheddar & Herb Butter
Published on February 17, 2021 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- Make 1 ½ Cups
- 8oz Salted Butter, room temperature & soft
- 1 C Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated & chopped
- ½ C Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Tbs Fresh Thyme, finely chopped
- ½ tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tbs Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- Combine everything in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment or a bowl with a hand mixer. Whip on medium-high speed for about 5 minutes, stopping the mixer to scrape the bowl often. Whip until very light and fluffy. Serve at room temperature but can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two weeks or frozen for up to two months.
- Goes great on our Perfect Filet, Click for Recipe
- Course : Appetizers, Entrees
- Recipe Type : Bread, Entertaining, Featured, Grilling, Holiday
No comments yet.